Be part of our Integrated Behavioral Health Team providing outpatient diagnostic assessment, crisis intervention and treatment services for patients and families with behavioral health and/or medical needs from birth to end of life.
• Position is at the St. Joseph Clinic and Albany Clinic
• Work collaboratively with primary care, behavioral health and the interdisciplinary treatment team in a “Team Based Care Model”
• Provide diagnostic, psychological, or biopsychosocial evaluation and execute therapeutic treatment toward defined goals.
• Provide clinical interventions to include individual, marital, couples, family and group therapy to outpatients, birth to geriatric.
• May assist in staff development through consultation, education and supervision as well as assist in program development
The psychologist works to strengthen motivation and commitment to specific change goals through a collaborative, goal-oriented style of communication using motivational interviewing and evidence-based psychotherapy.
Education: PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology Required
Experience: Completion of post-doc training year must be completed prior to start date. Successful candidates will have training, experience, and interest in outpatient assessment, medical knowledge, crisis intervention skills, therapy and teamwork. Candidates must have knowledge and/or experience in Health Psychology.
Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Psychology must be obtained within 18 months of employment. Licensure at the time of employment is preferred. Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
CentraCare is committed to the patients and families we serve in the communities we call home throughout Central, West Central and Southwestern Minnesota. We listen then serve, we guide and heal—because health means everything.
• Has grown to be one of the largest health systems in Minnesota
• Leading provider of rural health in the state
• Recent investment in system-wide employee culture
• Innovative population health and wellness initiatives
• Collaborative physician and administration leadership model
• Access to more than 40 medical and surgical specialties
• Work for an organization that offers nationally recognized care. View our most recent awards by clicking here.
CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
• Access to a regional referral center of 489 beds and Level II trauma center
• Highly skilled, specialized support staff and nursing – Magnet designated since 2004
• Offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, from primary care to specialty care
• Single hospital community
• Home to the busiest helipad in the state of Minnesota
St. Cloud, Minnesota
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Enjoy easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
For More Information, Visit These Links
CentraCare Physician Recruitment
St. Cloud, MN Resources
City of St. Cloud
St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
St. Cloud Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
St. Cloud Times
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John’s Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University