Bon Secours Amelia Medical Associates in Norfolk, VA is inviting one special Internal or Family Medicine MD to join the team!
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a not-for-profit Catholic health system that welcomes all clinicians who share our commitment to providing expert care that reflects our values of Human Dignity * Integrity * Compassion * Stewardship * Service.
With us you'll discover Internal Medicine with a Mission. We strive to be an organization where clinicians want to practice, people seek wellness and communities thrive. We offer:
- Flexible schedules (varies by practice), work/life balance
- Robust benefit package including company-paid short/long term disability
- Loan repayment and signing bonus
- Quality care and WRVU bonus incentives
- Virtual Care and EPIC EMR
- A culture that values diversity and inclusion, access and innovation
- Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
Amelia Medical Associates:
- A team of 2 Internal Medicine MD's and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Practice is open to FM MD - all patients are age 18+
- Some Spanish-speaking patients-fluent/bi-lingual provider welcome
- A Primary Care First practice location
- Full time schedule - 36 patient contact/4 hours admin
- 100% outpatient clinic - no hospital responsibility
- M-F 8-5, no weekends - Prefer 5-8's but open to discuss flexible schedule options
- Call 1:4 Rotation - 5p-8a emergency patient calls, No Rx
- Average 17-22 patients per day, ages 18+
- Virtual Health available for established patients
- Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine
- Lab and X-Ray in practice
- Dedicated 1:1 provider/CMA support
Qualified Candidates will have completed a U.S. Residency Program and be BE or BC by ABMS / ABIM / ABFM.
U.S. Citizen, Completion of U.S. Residency Program and BE/BC by ABMS/ABIM/ABFM