Jun 15, 2022
Muskingum Valley Health Centers
Zanesville, OH, USA
At MVHC, we are seeking a primary care physician to join our busy team in Zanesville, OH. This position is located in a federally qualified health center, offering multiple specialties under one roof, including adult health, women's health, MAT, podiatry, pediatrics, dental and behavioral health.
Aspects of this position include:
- 100% outpatient
- No nights, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Part-time or Full-time available
- Epic EMR
- Large base salary plus productivity incentive
- Large annual bonus
- Paid CME
- Paid malpractice through Federal Tort
- $25k in student loan repayment through qualifying programs
- PSLF qualified
Must be board certified or board eligible MD/DO in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
Founded in 2008, MVHC serves as a best-in-class health care resource to ensure all member of the communities we serve have access to high-quality, affordable health care. As your “community of care“ we are dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in each of our locations in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton and Guernsey counties. We are a local, non-profit, and community owned organization, offering the latest technologies, including our electronic health record system EPIC, digital dental x-ray, electronic dental record DENTRIX and MyChart. The MVHC community is comprised of more than 320 staff and providers.
MVHC is an FQHC and qualifies for enhanced reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid, as well as other benefits. FQHCs must serve an underserved area or population, offer a sliding fee scale, provide comprehensive services, have an ongoing quality assurance program and have a governing board of directors. Although we receive federal funding, 88% of our revenue is patient generated and we are not dependent on federal grants for operation.
MVHC Facts and Benefits:
- MVHC operates Monday through Friday with no call for providers.
- PTO is granted day one, with 136 hours for full-time employees.
- We offer a 401k package that is administered by Peoples Bank. MVHC will match dollar for dollar for the first 3% and 0.5% up to 4% contribution. (ex. If you contribute 5%, MVHC will contribute 4%).
- We offer paid holidays including New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. If a holiday falls on a normally scheduled work day for you, you will be paid for this day off. If the holiday falls on a Saturday, the employee will be paid to be off and the center will be closed on Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, the employee will be paid to be off and the center will be closed on the following Monday. The above holidays are paid off in addition to your PTO and will not be taken out of your PTO bank.
- MVHC will give you time off and money toward CME.
- Malpractice is covered through Federal Tort.
- MVHC will reimburse up to $30 a month if you have a gym membership.
- MVHC gives you the opportunity to earn 10% off your insurance premiums, by participating in the MVHC wellness initiatives.