Dec 03, 2020
Kitsap Mental Health Services
Bremerton, WA, USA
PSLF-Qualified - Full-Time
**$3,000 Relocation Bonus Available**
Designated Crisis Responder - Crisis Response Team
As a Designated Crisis Responder, you will provide prompt and focused expert response to persons in crisis in a compassionate and efficient manner in keeping with State and SBHO mandated crisis services, including DCR duties. Provide immediate crisis resolutions with emphasis on the goal of stabilizing the crisis in the least restrictive way, facilitating access to mental health and substance use disorder services, performing clinical assessments and legal investigations and evaluations for involuntary detention to psychiatric and substance use disorder facilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide crisis outreach services throughout Kitsap County working within a collaborative and supportive team environment with assignments requiring solo outreaches for hospital/jail assessments and outreaches for community crisis interventions and assessments.
- Maintain the respect and dignity of each client, the client’s personal supports, and community professionals, emphasizing special population concerns.
- Represent the agency and the profession in a manner that is a courteous, helpful, ethical, thorough, highly skilled collaboration with individuals, community, intra- and interagency contacts.
- Display effective skills in case investigation, evaluation of facts, witnesses and clients, management of the interview, crisis management, the integration of facts found, and decisive decision making that leads to a safe and secure disposition.
- Function as a DCR consistent with the Involuntary Treatment Act of Washington State (RCW 71.05 and 71.34) and the DCR Protocols.
Performs other duties as assigned to support the Crisis Response team and agency.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling/Psychology, or a related field required. Two years’ experience working in providing direct treatment services or meet the definition of a Mental Health Professional as defined in WAC 388-877-0500.
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision benefits
- 19+ days of PTO and 8 paid holidays your first year
- An incredible team approach that is dynamic and collaborative
- Loan Forgiveness, training, and extensive education available
- Advancement opportunities available within the agency
- Free Employee Assistance Program and parking
- Full Time and Part Time positions along with professional advancement available