Dec 01, 2020
Williamsport, PA, USA
PSLF-Qualified - Full-Time
UPMC Susquehanna is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist to practice at Williamsport Regional Medical Center in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 2 Nures Practitioner compliment.
- Closed ICU - Manage critical care population with support of dedicated Intensivists, Nurse Practitioners and night shift Tele-Medicine
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
- Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
- Busy level II trauma center
MD or DO
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
-Competitive salary and generous benefits package;
-Medical malpractice and tail coverage
-CME paid time off and stipend
-Retirement savings and match
-Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more.