Archbold Medical Center is a regional healthcare system with four hospitals and three nursing homes. Archbold is licensed for 540 beds, employs more than 2,500 people and has a medical staff of more than 160 qualified specialists. We have been recognized as a top hospital in Georgia by Georgia Trend Magazine for five consecutive years.
- New state-of-the-art Emergency, Surgery and Intensive Care facilities, and new private patient room
- Award-winning Interventional Cardiology program
- Neurosurgery coverage 24/7
- Two daVinci Robotic Surgery units
- Full service homecare network— hospice, home health, home medical equipment and infusion and pharmacy services
- Inpatient, Outpatient and In-home Dialysis
- 3D Mammography
- Highest utilization rate in the region for transradial approach of cardiac catheterization
- Radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and support services in one location
- The first and only hospital to partner with the Emory Winship Cancer Institute (the only NCI designated cancer center in Georgia) for clinical trials
- Region’s only Gamma Knife, non-invasive brain surgery technology
- Teaching opportunities available via relationship with Florida State University Medical School
The thriving small towns in Southwest Georgia are known for southern hospitality and easy way of life. But they also tout amenities and attractions of much larger communities - quality healthcare, education, thriving churches, and a broad range of entertainment and recreational activities. Simply put, Southwest Georgia is "a place apart" - a wonderful place to raise a family, work, retire and grow old.